At North Dallas ENT, we are committed to being at the forefront of offering cutting-edge care to our ear, nose, and throat patients. We strive to find long-term solutions, combining revolutionary non-invasive technology–innovations in healthcare–that can offer our pediatric and adult patients alternative treatment options that are minimally invasive. Ultimately, our goal is to restore our patients’ health with as little disruption as possible to where they are symptom-free and enjoying life again.
Why is it important for your ENT doctor to provide cutting-edge care?
Patients want to know that their doctor is up-to-date on all current treatment options and that they have choices when it comes to their healthcare.
By offering our patients a variety of treatment options, we are often able to shift their care from the hospital to outpatient settings. Some of the benefits can include faster recovery times, and reduced costs.
What Cutting-Edge Care is Available at North Dallas ENT?
North Dallas ENT is on the cutting edge of healthcare, offering ear, nose, and throat patients several opportunities for minimally invasive treatment options for the following health conditions:
- Immunotherapy (allergy shots or drops) is effective in providing patients with long-term, cost-effective treatment for decreasing sensitivity to allergens, providing lasting relief of allergy symptoms even after treatment is stopped.
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Balloon Sinuplasty is effective in opening blocked sinus passageways and restoring normal sinus drainage.
- PROPEL Sinus Stent is intended for use following ethmoid sinus surgery to maintain the open passages created in surgery.
- Chronic Rhinitis
- ClariFix uses breakthrough cooling technology to target inflamed nasal tissue and the underlying nerves, cooling them to freezing temperatures to reduce nerve signals and improve nasal symptoms.
- Enlarged Turbinates
- Turbinate Reduction is effective in minimizing the swelling of the turbinate mucosa and in diminishing the congested lining, shrinking the size of the nasal turbinates and improving breathing.
- Nasal Polyps
- SINUVA Sinus Implant is a steroid-releasing (mometasone furoate) implant indicated for the treatment of nasal polyps and may be an alternative to sinus surgery and other treatment options.
- Shallow, Moderate, and Deep Facial Wrinkles and Folds
- Non-Surgical Facial Rejuvenation providing facial contouring, laser treatments, skin rejuvenation, and wrinkle correction services to restore your youthful glow.